MI vs CSK Expert Dream11 Team | IPL 2019 15th match Prediction | Fantasy Tips
Players you need to pick in your Dream11 Fantasy Cricket team for the MI vs CSK match
Are you searching for MI vs CSK Dream11 Team prediction of the match Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians that is to be played on 03 Apr. Do you want to know who will win the match, then you are at the right place. Read on for our preview of the match along with probable playing 11, key players, captain and vice-captain options and our Fantasy Cricket team for Dream11 and others
MI vs CSK Dream11 Match Information
Mumbai Indians will take on in form Chennai Super Kings in their fourth match of the season at Wankhede Stadium. Mumbai lost to Kings XI Punjab by 8 wickets in the last round and are placed at 6th position on the table with 2 points. CSK defeated Royals by 8 runs in a final over thriller and are placed at top of the table with 3 wins out of 3 matches.
Mumbai Indians Team News
* Jason Behrendorff has arrived and linked up with the squad in Mumbai. He is highly unlikely to get a game straight away against CSK.
* Allrpunder Jayant Yadav is expected to come into the side replacing Mayank Markande who was wicketless against Punjab.
* Japrit Bumrah is the leading wicket taker for the Indians with 4 wickets in 3 matches at an average of 20.
* Quinton De Kock is the leading run scorer for Mumbai with 110 runs in 3 matches at an average of 36.
Chennai Super Kings Team News
* Harbhajan Singh is likely to be back for the Kings replacing Mitch Santner.
* Imran Tahir is the leading wicket taker for the Kings with 6 wickets in 3 matches at an average of 8.
* Ambati Rayudu has been poor for CSK in all the three matches scoring just 34 runs at an average of 11.
* MS Dhoni was brilliant with the bat for Kings in their win against RR. He has scored 75 runs in 46 balls with 4 fours and 4 Sixers.
Head To Head
Previous five meetings between these two teams
CSK : 1 win
MI : 4 wins
MI vs CSK Pitch Report
Match to be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. The wicket in Mumbai is expected to be a good batting wicket with some help for the spinners. Dew is expected to play a role in second innings.
Average first innings score at Wankhede : 170
MI vs CSK Probable 11
Chennai Super Kings : Shane Watson,Ambati Rayudu,Suresh Raina,MS Dhoni(C),Kedar Jadhav,Dwayne Bravo,Ravindra Jadeja,Deepak Chahar,Shardul Thakur,Harbhajan Singh,Imran Tahir
Mumbai Indians : Quinton de Kock,Rohit Sharma(C),Suryakumar Yadav,Yuvraj Singh,Hardik Pandya,Kieron Pollard,Krunal Pandya,M McClenaghan,Lasith Malinga,Jasprit Bumrah,Mayank Markande
MI vs CSK Injured/Unavaiable
Chennai Super Kings
Lungi Ngidi is injured and remain out.
David Willey is unavailable
MI vs CSK Fantasy Cricket Tips
Small League Captain Choices
Q De Kock
Grand League Captain Choices
MI vs CSK Squad Information
Chennai Super Kings
Mahendra Singh Dhoni(C/WK), Suresh Raina, Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Kedhar Jadhav, Dhruv Shorey, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Billings, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Karn Sharma, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Mohit Sharma, Monu Kumar, KM Asif, Murali Vijay, Chaitanya Bishnoi, N Jagadeesan, Scott Kuggeleijn.
Rohit Sharma (c), Quinton de Kock, Jayant Yadav, Ben Cutting, Kieron Pollard, Anmolpreet Singh, Mayank Markande, Mitchell McClenaghan, Kishan Ishan, Aditya Tare, Jasprit Bumrah, Evin Lewis, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Yuvraj Singh, Rahul Chahar, Siddesh Lad, Hardik Pandya, Barinder Sran, Pankal Jaswal, Rasikh Salam, Anukul Roy, A Joseph